[meteorite-list] Ad : PICK FIVE Micromounts for $24 shipped (including falls and exotics) plus get a Sixth micro free!

From: Galactic Stone and Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 10:45:33 -0500

Hi Listees and Collectors, Lurkers and Friends -

I hope everyone is having a good weekend and I hope our friends in
Japan are staying safe. :)

For this weekend only, I am bringing back the "Pick Five" micromount
deal. This means you can pick any five micromounts for $30 - that
also includes shipping to anywhere on Earth.

But, I sweetening the deal for Met-List members who are reading this.
You can use your "metlist" coupon code at checkout to get 20% off your
order. Using this coupon, the Pick-Five deal works out to $24
shipped.

I currently have 77 different micromounts in stock, and this deal
includes witnessed falls, hammer falls, rare types, Vestans,
Moldavite, and all Martians. Lunar is the only exclusion because I am
almost out of lunar material.

All micromounts at the following link are eligible -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/micromounts

To make the deal even sweeter, I am giving away a free sixth
micromount (my choice) with every Pick-Five order. So you are getting
6 different micromounts for $24 shipped. That is $4 each! As is
usual, all micromounts include labelled gemjar for storage.

To get the deal, follow the link below and put the "Pick Five" item
into your shopping cart. At checkout, use the "Order Notes" field to
tell me your five micromount selections. Use the coupon code
"metlist" to get the additional 20% off.

PICK FIVE - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/pick-five-you-pick-any-5-meteorite-micromounts-for-30-free-ship

If you have any questions, if the coupon doesn't work, or you have any
problems with the checkout, contact me via email at -
mike at galactic-stone.com

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

--
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com