[meteorite-list] [AD] - For sale, Thinning out collection

From: Mark's Meteorites <mark_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 23:11:52 +0000

Hi all,

I'm having a clear out because I want to raise some money to focus on my main interest, historic falls. There are some commonplace specimens through to some very rare ones (GV, Eagle Station, Mulga South), some rare types (achondrites, a really nice end cut of NWA 2918 C03.0) and some beautiful irons mainly from Mirko.

Please contact me off list.

http://velikimacak.com/meteorites/meteorites-for-sale/

Thanks
Mark

[Apologies if this is sent twice but I haven't seen it on-list in 6hrs since I posted!]