[meteorite-list] AD-Breja fall stones - LAST CALL

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:53:43 -1000

Aloha,

I am bringing in what may be in all likelihood the last of the Breja meteorites from the May 1, 2010 fall. I have brought in three previous loads (http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Taouz.html), and I have three more stones to offer members of the metlist. They are 55g, 155g and 1030g half stones with fresh, velvety fusion crust and unoxidized matrices with abundant FeNi and FeS inclusions.

Contact me offlist for prices and pictures.

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/