[meteorite-list] Omani Prison Saga

From: Galactic Stone and Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:54:54 -0400

I think Phil is probably right on that count. They (the authorities)
were making an example out of Mike and Rob, and they were also sending
a message. I think that message is pretty clear, despite the fact
that apparently it is not illegal yet to remove Omani meteorites. Ask
anyone who has been wrongly accused of a crime and they will tell you
that the actual law has very little to do with what the authorities
can/will do.

--
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com