[meteorite-list] Meteorite Caused the Daytona Beach Rogue Wave in1992?

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:35:32 -0600

Mike-

I didn't say that there wasn't a meteorite, or that the boater didn't
observe a fall. That may have happened. I was only arguing against a
connection between what might have been a fairly ordinary meteorite fall in
the sea, and a tsunami or sporadic wave event that I think must be
unrelated.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory