[meteorite-list] Monthly Website updates now up!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 21:32:57 -0500

Hi List. I finished my updates for March. My "A Flash from the Past Photo of
the Month" on my Astro-Meteorite News page features the Peekskill Meteorite!
Also my "Image of the Month 1 & 2" are up as well. My "The Black Hole
Mystery Video of the Month" is up with a short shocking documentary on the
disappearance of a lake in Louisiana! I also listed another (only several
left) Wold Cottage with Brick Slice from the original Wold Cottage Monument
on eBay.

http://shop.ebay.com/emflocater/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

My Website: http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html

Thank you and enjoy.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
IMCA #0960