[meteorite-list] 8.9 Quake in Japan, 10 meter Tsunami, Hope Dirk and others are ok

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 00:56:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi John and List,

In my line of work I have to respond to emergency situations on a
regular basis. I can not tell you how many times I have seen the
unthinkable happen. Things that one can not imagine. I agree that the
public needs to know the truth
so that they can prepare for any situation that may arise. It is always
best to be prepared than to be caught off guard or misinformed. Let's
all hope for the best outcome with these nuclear reactors.

Sonny