[meteorite-list] OT was Fw: 8.9 Quake in Japan, 10 meter Tsunami, Hope Dirk and others are ok

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 11:48:20 -0700 (PDT)

please change the subject when going OT. I don't mind OT and have been there myself. I Am a Republican Tea party card carrying member and take offence at the racist steroetyping of our group. I like Obamma as a Father and family man and his wanting universal healthcare is noble. This country makes enough money to take care of the needs of everyone without cramming insurance on everyone. The GNP is large enough for a 4% flat sales tax on all stock market sales to increase government income. Slow future speculation. Eliminate income tax. Cut costs for the IRS. And put money back in the pockets of the lower classes. To stimulate growth in our economy. As an additional note for the homophobes out there. I have many black asian ect friends who live alternative life styles. If i wasnt paying nearly 50% of my income in taxes I could afford to buy more meteorites! Cheers Steve