[meteorite-list] Great News to eBay sellers.

From: valparint at aol.com <valparint_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:00:57 -0700

I think part of this is targeted at sellers who charge huge shipping fees specifically to avoid the final value fee. I saw a nice Canyon Diablo go for a couple hundred dollars a few weeks ago and the shipping was $100!

I don't have any great love for Ebay. I think they are slowly, but surely, killing their golden goose, but for now, it's the best deal available.

Paul Swartz