[meteorite-list] have the Meteoritical Society caught up on mailingMAPS?

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 22:34:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Pat and Chris

I got Feb issue yesterday and Jans last week. But I am behind and still reading over the OCT-NOV issue which I have to say is one of the best issues I gotten in a while, But again I would rate Almahata Sitta one of my top meteorites or top meteorite that I like. As for Dec issue goes, I think there are about three articles I am going to read, but as for Jan, it looks not promising for me and might just read the abstracts and conclusions when I get some time. I havent popped open Feb yet but I might do that next week.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

[meteorite-list] have the Meteoritical Society caught up on mailingMAPS?
Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Mar 17 22:05:58 EDT 2011

I got both today.

Chris