[meteorite-list] Ad - New Diogenite, Brachinite, CV3, "Rumuruti Imposter", Baltic Amber (Insect Inclusions), and more!

From: Galactic Stone and Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 12:18:57 -0400

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the heads-up on that. I will correct my description. Do
you know why this gorgeous meteorite is still languishing in
provisional status? Or is it one of those meteorites that fell
between the cracks and never received final approval by Noncom?

I've seen larger pieces of this meteorite and it's quite beautiful
when prepared properly. A few of the pieces bear a minor resemblance
to NWA 2086, even though they are obviously different.

Greg, do you have any nice eye-candy photos of this meteorite you can
share? I'm sure everyone would love to see some photos of bigger
pieces.

Best regards,

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com