[meteorite-list] My Collection - First Glimpse

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 22:35:21 -0700 (PDT)

Very nice Ryan, thanks for sharing that.? I'm looking?forward to more photos of
your collection.

Do you know of a site that hosts photos?different private collections?? That
would be pretty neat - there's probably one, but I don't do?a lot web surfing &
I?also don't keep up with the met list unfortunately.

Happy collecting,
Mark B.
Vail, AZ

?