[meteorite-list] Historical account for Jalandhar

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 17:58:12 -0700

G'Day Mark and List
Hope you're having a pleasant Sunday. All day we have been experiencing
a pretty intense storm hitting So. Calif. The black outs have been
constant in my area, so my phone's been down, internet has been down and
power's been down. But it just came on again and I managed to download
some email and your post came up, so I thought I'd shoot this off
quickly before I lose power again.

With the intense rain and wind, I thought it would be a good time to
catch up on some reading (Meteorites and Their Parent Planets). I was
fascinated by page 209 which has an image of the Jalandahr knife, very
fascinating and thanks for an added addition to my day.

Cheers
John
IMCA # 2125