[meteorite-list] OT Radiation Dose Chart

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:26:42 -0400

Sounds like a Griswold family facation.

"- Chernobyl Tour on Saturday - including lunch and free drink after the tour outside of 30 km zone.
To book (check availability) please contact us."

I wonder if they they'll pop a little iodine into that "free drink" at no additional cost. Or would they charge $1 extra like Starbucks does for thier flavoured syrups??

Ryan