[meteorite-list] AD: All BUY IT NOW on eBay-Wold Cottage and single Brick Slices

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 23:54:55 -0500

Hi List. I had some requests for a couple Brick Slice pieces of The Wold
Cottage Monument. I have put the last of what I have as a BUY IT NOW on
eBay. The rest will now stay in my collection.
Also I have listed 2 Wold Cottage Meteorite + Brick Slice combos on eBay as
a BUY IT NOW for those who hate to wait! One is a 0.220 gm slice with nice
metal flake and a 0.50 gm brick slice and the other is some cutting crumbs
with 2 small brick slices totaling 0.50 gms.

http://shop.ebay.com/emflocater/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html
IMCA #0960