[meteorite-list] Martian Sedimentary Rocks: Where are they?

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:07:01 -0400

Greg,
Maybe you are throwing Mars rocks?
Again, this has also been posted before and rejected by some but, it is the only *real* study we have by which to judge. And accordingly "sedimentary rocks developed white crust or none at all". Why ignore the science?
see link;

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Stone_6_Artificial_Meteorite_Shows_Martian_Impactors_Could_Carry_Traces_Of_Life_999.html

Again, Blain's gun might narrow down the search. No, I am not affiliated in any way with Blaine. This just seems to give you more than just a guess would.

Carl

Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax