[meteorite-list] Japanese Tsunami relief effort auction is ending on Ebay . Sale Ad - proceeds to Japanese Red Cross

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 09:19:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I would like to remind everyone that my fundraiser on ebay to benefit
Japan is ending today. I have one Moapa Valley CM1 thin section and
one .7 gram piece up for grabs. All proceeds will be donated to the Red
Cross of Japan to help with disaster relief efforts. Moapa Valley is
one of only two CM1's that have been recovered outside of Antarctica.
There are only 13 CM 1 pieces recovered by Ansmet in Antarctica with a
total weight of 132.75 grams. Those pieces will never be available to
the private collector. This is a true opportunity to add a rare
meteorite to your collection. Not to mention a chance to help the
people of Japan who have gone through such a terrible disaster.

Thanks,
Sonny

www.nevadameteorites.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130497937816#ht_500wt_1156