[meteorite-list] AD: **** 354g Allende ****

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:11:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Bob ans Listers,
?
Thats a nice Allende you got there. I saw a 288g half stone go for around $1900 with a good province. Now if the one you were offering was from Dr LaPaz personal ninja meteorite collection I would say your crazy to part with it, but because its not :) more power to you, shes a beauty and needs a home, just not mine, I dont have the coins and I am happy with my 10 gramer part slice I have, thank you Gary.
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore