[meteorite-list] MHC Magazine: UPDATE

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 17:55:24 -0700

Eric, your passion and honesty come through loud and clear. I've always
astounded by the high-quality production level you chose. At least for me,
one of 450+ print subscribers, I'm proud to have the opportunity.

It's sort of evolved the way meteorite falls do, just as with their
non-regularity (personally I'm not really concerned that they don't show up
on schedule...meteorites don't.)

So...one perspective of many....I congratulate your passion and effort, and
simply hope for the best. And also applaud your efforts.

-Richard Montgomery