[meteorite-list] Great Met Display photos on the EOM

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 11:23:17 -0400

Hi List,

I don't know who Mr. Michael Hofmann is, but I really like his
meteorite displays. I was browsing through the recently uploaded
photos on the EOM, and ran across them today.

I really like displaying whole stones on a natural sand desert-like
surface. Now I am just waiting to see someone tackle the task of
making a natural display that mimics a desert-pavement surface.

I cannot find a way to link to the individual photos, but if you go to
the EOM site and click on "Latest Member Images" and scroll down past
Mirko's beautiful specimens, you'll see the thumbnails for Mr.
Hofmann's displays.

Nice work Michael. :)

Best regards,

MikeG