[meteorite-list] Breaking News - Major TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, CO, NE Green Fireball Meteor ~9:21CDT 23MAR2011

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:40:42 -0700 (PDT)

Ruben and Listers,

As of right now the data at NCDC isnt available it to soon but but this afternoon or sooner they should have radar info for the time the meteor was sighted. :)

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

[meteorite-list] Breaking News - Major TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, CO, NE Green Fireball Meteor ~9:21CDT 23MAR2011
Ruben Garcia mrmeteorite at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:06:43 EDT 2011