[meteorite-list] The Interest In Meteorites

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 17:39:05 +1100

Hi Mike, Brian, all,

Actually the EoM was built with future usage in mind and has unlimited
bandwidth. We will not run out even with the Meteoritical Bulletin on-line
database also using the photo files. There is also a lot more room for
photos to be added too. These days hosting is actually quite cheap with the
many different providers out there competing against each other.

It was a fair point that Mike raised about the multiple photos though. It's
probably not really necessary to add several photos of the same piece unless
it is something different or special.

For those that may may not have this shortcut, you can also use:
http://eom.imca.cc.

Cheers,

Jeff Kuyken
Meteorites Australia