[meteorite-list] (xxxxx) Breaking News - Major TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, CO, NE Green Fireba...

From: Stuart McDaniel <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 13:42:13 -0400

Where did I miss the video???

Stuart McDaniel
Lawndale, NC
Secr.,
Cleve. Co. Astronomical Society
-----Original Message-----
From: MEM
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 12:13 AM
To: metlist
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] (xxxxx) Breaking News - Major TX, OK, AR,
MO,KS, CO, NE Green Fireba...

Shhhhhh! don't let the flatearthers over on Meteorobs know about this as
they
have virtually pronounced it impossible for any meteorites to have fallen
from
this fireball.

BTW I timed the fireball on one video at 9? seconds of incandescent flight--
wee long for the usual meteor and certainly not a cometary variety.

Elton