[meteorite-list] UPDATE on Tucson event (April 2nd)

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:25:51 -0700 (PDT)

Just wanted to let everyone know that the 4th Avenue Street Fair will be in full
swing during our gathering, so parking will be difficult.? Expect delays!

Our very own Lisa Marie Morrison (of Sirocco Design)?may be set up near the Sky
Bar?selling her jewelry (including some meteorite jewelry!).? So we may have an
impromptu field trip (our very first)!

Clear skies,
? ~El Minador