[meteorite-list] Looking for someone with Mineralogical Mag. Vol. 28 No. 204

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:28:09 -0700

Dear List,

I am looking for someone that owns or has access to the following journal
for some meteorite research:

The Mineralogical Magazine, Volume 28, No. 204 (1949)

If someone would be willing to either scan or photocopy a specific article
for me, I would be very grateful and will reward you with a meteorite.
Please contact me off-list if interested.

Alternately, if you have this complete issue available for sale, I would be
interested in buying/trading for it.

Thanks!

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites