[meteorite-list] Polished Butts - pics of mine... lol.

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:50:13 -0700 (PDT)

Anne is correct.
Here is a few pictures of one of my polished butts...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF5309-1.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF5310-1.jpg

I keep them after thin section making, its a good way to pass around meteorites to kids to hold and check out.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites