[meteorite-list] OT - OBAMA BIN LADEN DEAD!

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 22:13:54 -0700

Hi Greg,

I thought so too but some moron accused us all of equating Obama with
Osama because of my slip. It was a mistake. Anyway, somehow I didn't
live up to his expectations of me from my videos or TV stuff. Then he
called us all names cause we started joking about it.

BTW- I called you several times - before you came to Texas - I was
gonna invite you to join Miller and Sonny - plus I thought you might
want to buy the Iron. I never left a message though.

Anyway, glad to see Farmer invited you. It could have been a great
find for us all. I couldn't make it as my brother was ill but was
there in spirit hoping you guys would find something.

See ya,