[meteorite-list] [AD] Shergottites, Appley Bridge, Rare Irons and more!

From: Mark's Meteorites <mark_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 11:33:12 +0100

Hi all,

I have a number of lots listed on eBay finishing in a few days.

Some lovely crusted NWA shergottites - all sizes, something for everyone, all started at low $/g.

A part slice with great surface area of the Appley Bridge historic English fall from 1914.

Rare and beautiful irons - Verkhnyi Saltov, Zaragoza, a killer Zacatecas (1969), and a lovely slice of Mont Dieu etched on one side and mirror polished on the other.

Some beautiful Bassikounou individual cherry stones.

Several started at 99p.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/duineuk/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Mark

PS: As I am raising funds for a friend how recently passed away, 10% of the proceeds of all these lots is being donated to charity.