[meteorite-list] Riker Boxes WINNER is,,,,,

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 14:02:22 -0700

Thanks, Pib & Hi All,
        Checking Pib's suggestion of Mike Jensen, Mike's boxes are
BY FAR the least expensive of all sources checked (google and other
Suggestions. So, if you need boxes, I suggest Mike Jensen.
        Michael
PS: Thanks to all who suggested sources.

--
"Teachin' a pig to dance is a waste of time and it irritates the pig"
Mark Twain