[meteorite-list] Riker Boxes WINNER is,,,,,

From: Matthew Martin <mmartin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 23:34:52 -0500

Hi Michael & List,

I carry 2x3" rikers (not Riker brand). I sell them to list members
starting at $3.00 each with price breaks at greater quantities.
They're higher priced as I had these custom made (since no one makes
this size any more) and had to pay to have a die made and then have
them shipped to Hawaii. Anyway...if you're ever looking for the tiny
2x3" size, I've got them.

Matt