[meteorite-list] Mifflin, Amiss

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 00:29:00 -0700

Ahoy there, Jason, Shawn and list.
Intriguing situation, Jason. Thanks for sharing.
And like you Shawn, I'm glad I got my beautiful little slice from Joe. I
didn't see all that much "drama" in it, though. He put in a lot of work, and
found enough to be able to both keep some and sell enough to feed his
family. That's just plain cool, in my book. Thanks Joe!
Linton