[meteorite-list] Mifflin, Amiss

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 07:07:19 -0700 (PDT)

What greg? What are you on? I did find. It under the bridge. Ask my kids. I NEVER told you that. I told you that marvin found one on somebodys land n didnt pay. Not in the same place i found mine. Where did you hear this bs? It sure wan NOT from me. So before you post crap like this, get your story right and stop lying you are strait lying. I never liked you. Why would i tell you that and nonody else? Get a life Greg. we never even got along. Why would I tell you something like that, but not tell anyone I do get along with or even talk to. We talked on the phone once, it was about some mifflin stones you told me that you had, which was a lie. I DID find it just where and how I said I found it. Get your story strait. You could ruin somebodys reputation like that. WTF get a life greg.
Best,
Joe kerchner
Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner