[meteorite-list] Mifflin, Amiss

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 19:47:13 -0600

Hello,

I would also like to say one last thing on this subject, as far as I am concerned. I was not told the complete chain of command of this particular Mifflin stone when I traded/bought this from Greg Catterton. If I had been told the complete story and how this stone originated... I would of NEVER have purchased/traded for it in the first place.

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham