[meteorite-list] Mifflin Update... and Real Mifflin Photos...

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 16:49:02 -0700

Hello List and Michael C.

A huge compelling question is what the "fake" Mifflin really is....Chergach
and Bassikounou have been suggested, or any popular H5 for that matter, and
this relates to my intermediate topic question I posted during this thread
with topic title "whole stone concerns" ...(I'm still interested in a
detailed perspective on that as well.)

Michael, 'twould be good to get the "fakes" analyzed asap, but I bet you're
already well on your way for an answer. How weird it would be to actually
be a new find?

Richard Montgomery