[meteorite-list] Information needed regarding NWA 4419

From: jason utas <jasonutas_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 21:18:09 -0700

Hello All,
I'd like to know who, if anyone on this list, obtained the NWA number
4419 and had the R-chondrite analyzed. I purchased a number of pieces
of it, but, when looking it up in the bulletin, mine don't appear to
match the physical description of the meteorite.
I'd be fine with keeping the information anonymous and private, but
would like to know, if someone on the list did reserve this number, if
they could verify whether or not the meteorites I have match this NWA
number or not.
Any information would be appreciated - if any list member didn't
reserve the number, but could send a photo of a sample they have -- or
any information at all regarding the stone in addition to what is
mentioned in the bulletin -- anything like that would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jason Utas