[meteorite-list] New Galactic Stone Facebook page

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 22:16:51 -0400

Hello Collectors, Friends, and Innocent Bystanders,

Those of you who hate Facebook, please disregard this message. ;)

I am using a new application for Facebook that allows visitors to shop
my online store via the FB interface. The FB storefront looks a
little different from my website, but it functions in the same way -
shopping cart, checkout, etc. All of my usual discount coupons work
with the FB interface. Instead of click on category links in the
usual way, there is a drop-down menu that you use to navigate through
the store categories.

I will be posting exclusive offers and content (contests, freebies,
etc) on this new page, so please stop by and click "Like" to have
access. :)

Link - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Galactic-Stone-Ironworks/218849894809686

Best regards,

MikeG

PS - there is a 30% OFF coupon code available - see the above link to
take advantage!

Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Galactic-Stone-Ironworks/218849894809686