[meteorite-list] Need Info

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 20:51:05 -0700

G'Day Martin
Hey thanks for your response. Yeah, I tried to check on several sites
and the Smithsonian. There's a couple of images out there that look
similar and I think one actually mentions 60025 but it was a little bit
blurry. Damn, I wish I had have noted the information on this
photograph, but I threw it away in a box and just recently pulled it
out. And as for notes, who knows.

All you guys must think I'm a flake, but I do try to keep track of a lot
of things. This one slipped past me, in fact I didn't even know I had
the photograph until I opened up the package.

But thanks for your help and I'll try to investigate a little bit more.

Cheers
John Cabassi
IMCA # 2125