[meteorite-list] Meteowrongs - Collect?

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 22:20:55 -0400

Hi Greg S,

I have a few "wrongs" that I use for educational purposes at
outreach/fundraising events. It's nice to be able to show examples of why
testing possible meteorites by a qualified lab is so important, as opposed
to trying to ID it by sight only.

I also stress being careful of wild claims and vague language when buying
meteorites on ebay, and to buy from reputable dealers (like many on this
list, and those who are IMCA members.)

Ed D