[meteorite-list] Lunar and Martian dealers

From: Bill Hall <meteoritics_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 15:37:09 -0700

I have a new Rock and Gem store in Bend Oregon, selling
crystals,meteorites,jewelry, and am offering Lunar and Martian samples
to my customers. I need a dealer who will furnish me descent stones at
fair wholesale prices. I will need pieces big enough to put into a
jewelry setting, ring or pendant. can you give me some idea what is
out there and the current market and wholesale prices.

I'm also interested in crystals, gemstones, mineral specimens....

You may e-mail me off list at meteoritics at gmail.com or call me 541-419-2210

Thanks,
?????????????? Bill Hall