[meteorite-list] Anyone else get or can explain this?

From: Mike Groetz <mpg4444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 20:01:57 -0400

This just came into my home email... What are "automatic
payments"?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't like the sound of it. I paid for a full year and received 1
issue. Nothing was set up "automatic"...............
Eric- did you send this out?????????
Mike
p.s. I "X'd" out the bank name and account number.

Bits Of Earth canceled your automatic payments

Hello Michael Groetz,

Bits Of Earth canceled your automatic payments. This means we'll no
longer automatically draw money from your account to pay the merchant.
If you have any questions, you may ask Bits Of Earth about this
cancellation.
Here's the information:

Billed to:XXXXXXXX National Bank Checking (Confirmed)
By:Bits Of Earth
For:Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine (25% OFF)
About the automatic payment Bits Of Earth canceled:

Amount to be paid each time:$26.25 USD
Billing cycle:Yearly
Payments start:Oct 3, 2010