[meteorite-list] Holbrook 99th Anniversary Meteorite Hunt - It's on!

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 12:04:11 -0700

Hi all,

I am just now getting everything together. Making a list of all going,
motel, etc... This will be a fun outing so if anyone else is even
remotely interested now is the time to email me so I can put you in
the email loop! Don't be afraid to come even if you don't know anyone
or anything about meteorite hunting. There will be lots of newbies
(men, women, and kids) and lot's of people with experience that are
willing to help you.

There is NO CHARGE just meet us in Holbrook and find meteorites on the
99th Anniversary of the fall.

This likely won't happen again so sign on now!

Email me now MrMeteorite at gmail.com

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia