[meteorite-list] Zapotectite- what kinda name is that?

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 16:41:06 -0400

Brian,
This is great news and very interesting news. . Povenmire does not name them in the paper posted previously found here;

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2011/pdf/1224.pdf

But another paper I saw calls them Belizean tektites and tikal tektites. They say some were found in Mayan Ruins?
I like your names better.
Do you have any pictures to post?
Would love to see them.
Thanks.