[meteorite-list] Moroccan business meteorite is suffering

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 18:46:23 -0700

G'Day List
This is a very interesting subject. Some good information on both sides,
as well as the unicorn in the middle. I hope we keep this on track and
don't turn it into a blood fest. Sorry Michael, no pun intended ;-)

Cheers
John Cabassi
IMCA # 2125

Dear All,

I suspect the reason the prices are higher is that supplies are drying
up
because of various conflicts (Political or Otherwise) affecting the
ability
to go find them. Border controls are tighter getting in/out, now
affecting
the movements of locals (Nomads/Berbers). For what it's worth, that's
my
take on it.

Cheers
David R Childs