[meteorite-list] AD: Aldsworth. Super RARE historic fall from England, fell 1835

From: martin goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 20:02:07 +0100

Hi all,

I have a few specimens that i have just listed on ebay. Including 2
small fragments of Aldsworth. Small pieces perhaps but also super
super rare and not often if at all seen for sale. These spalled off my
collection piece during transit. My collection piece comes from Rob
Elliott and i will include a copy of his COA. Please see links below
if interested:

15mg of super rare historic Aldsworth fell England 1835

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250829326418&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

30mg of super rare historic Aldsworth fell England 1835

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250829326420&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Canyon Diablo spheroids with copy of Nininger AML label

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250822603006&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Cheers

Martin

--