[meteorite-list] Say WHAT?

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 19:57:20 -0700 (PDT)

It is interesting that many have tried to copy the custom and patent pending
display ring for the complete slice of NWA 5000 and now others are trying to
copy the stone itself. In the case of the display ring, it has held a vacuum
since it was manufactured to aerospace standards, even after traveling around
the world while promoting science. A master machinist with decades of
experience building components for weather satellites built the original so good
luck to those who can not come up with their own ideas. Copycats may be able to
imitate it but will never achieve the level of workmanship integrated into this
one-of-kind display system that was built to last at least a 1,000 years.

Imitation is supposed to be a form of flattery but for some reason I am more
disappointed than flattered. Having idiots piggyback off of my hard work is
nothing short of distasteful and in some cases fraudulent or should I say
flatulent.

Adam