[meteorite-list] IMCA

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 00:18:32 -0400 (EDT)

"will allow me to buy him a beer in Tucson."

Well done!

Or maybe give him a T-Shirt printed, "Cap'n sold me a hunk of the Moon
and all I got was this lousy T-shirt".

Michael, I hope Darryl accepts your thoughtful reply and wish both of
you the best of luck in continuing your long positive history. Both of
you have played very important and admirable roles in the small but
growing meteorite world and we all, large and small, need to stick
together to meet some of the challenges.

Wouldn't it be great if one of those amazing Macovich type pieces or
two auctioned under a friendly arrangement in the upcoming Michael
Blood's Tucson People's Auction? Perfect timing ... when does the
catalog come out, can you beileve we're already in November? Other list
the list starts Tucson buzzing in August... Seems like a win-win
solution for everyone, listmembers, you and Darryl. A beer after this
one seems less filling; ...something that tastes great? of course if
Darryl is game.

Kindest wishes
Doug

"When life gives you lemons, sell them on eBay." (humor)