[meteorite-list] AD - 72 Excellent Auctions Ending

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 10:34:55 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

It has been several weeks since I have had any auctions ending so I made up for it with larger than normal planetary specimens.? I have 18 excellent auctions ending today and 54 great auctions ending tomorrow.? I will be offering less and less 99 cent starting auctions and transitioning into reasonably priced buy-it-now type offerings.? I am in the process of getting material ready for fixed priced store type sales so stay tuned.

Please take the time to take a look as many serious bargains can still be had.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185