[meteorite-list] Photos needed

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 10:57:59 -0800

You can still access Christian's site and photos via the Wayback Machine:

http://web.archive.org/web/20090310145211/http://www.austromet.com/index2.ht
ml

You might also contact Russ Finney. He took some great photos at Vienna.

Best wishes,

Mike Bandli

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites
www.HistoricMeteorites.com
and join us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/Meteorites1
IMCA #5765

If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited.