[meteorite-list] 75th Annual Meeting of the Meteoritical Society

From: Ron Baalke <baalke_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 08:49:06 -0800 (PST)

http://shrimp.anu.edu.au:16080/metsoc2012/Welcome.html

The 75th Annual Meeting of the Meteoritical Society will be held in
Cairns Australia from 12 - 17 August 2012

Program:
Schedule

The program will probably follow a normal MetSoc Format running
from Sunday evening (Ice Breaker) through to Friday lunchtime.
The Scientific Program will consist of both oral and poster sessions.

Sunday 12th Aug - Ice Breaker
Monday, Tuesday - Scientific Program
Wednesday morning - Plenary Session, Wednesday Afternoon Excursion.
Thursday - Scientific Program
Thursday Evening - Conference Dinner
Friday 17th Aug Morning - Scientific Program

Wednesday Excursion

Seeing as we will be on the Barrier Reef, there is a possibility of
getting a bulk discount if we go out on the reef together. There are
also a variety of other trips we can do too.

Post Conference Field Trip

Meteor Craters of Australia
Depending on interest, this could run for 1 to 2 weeks. Let us know
if you're interested.