[meteorite-list] AD: some rare Irons - Arispe, Charlotte, Page City ....

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:57:22 +0000 (GMT)

?Dear List Members,
?
some rare irons ending in the next hours on ebay.
All auctions are without reserve price and still low prices.
?
Arispe 28.1g slice IC iron
http://www.ebay.com/itm/370556566977?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
?
?
Charlotte? 5.15g slice Tennessee Iron - Fall 31.07.1835 - low TKW 4.3kg only
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230696266768?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
?
?
Page City? 17.4g slice rare Kansas Iron - TKW only 13.63kg
http://www.ebay.com/itm/370556568240?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
?
?
Gebel Kamil - large 70.4g full slice
http://www.ebay.com/itm/370556567814?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
?
?
all my other offers of rare Irons, Stones and?Thin sections?you can find in my ebay store (4 pages)?.
?
http://stores.ebay.com/Mirko-Graul-Meteorite?_trksid=p4340.l2563?
?
?
Best regards to all,
?
Mirko
?
?
?
Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)